Petro-Canada offers a full line of high quality passenger car motor oils that exceed the latest performance credentials of the major car manufacturers.
There’s a SUPREME product that’s right for your needs:
Protects against thermal breakdown, oxidation and wear — for cleaner running engines.
- Keeps engine parts running clean
- Delivers low temperature protection
- Resists thermal breakdown, oxidation and wear
- Meets API SN
- Meets or exceeds Ford, Chrysler and most Asian OEM’s service fill requirements
- 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30 meet ILSAC GF-5 and are Resource Conserving
- 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30 are suitable for use where GM 6094M is specified
Our most advanced motor oil, formulated to protect longer under severe driving conditions and temperature extremes.
The SUPREME™ Synthetic formulation provides:
- Exceptional resistance to thermal breakdown and deposit formation under the most severe driving conditions
- Excellent low temperature fluidity and enhanced wear protection in cold weather
- Less thickening in service than conventional motor oils for enhanced engine protection
- Reduced oil consumption through less evaporation; less top-up required
- Exceeds the latest API SN and ILSAC GF-5 specifications and is resource conserving
SUPREME SYNTHETIC 5W-30 and 0W-20 are also fully approved against the GM dexos1® specification (dexos1® Global license number GB1A1201024 and GB1E0529024).
The dexos® specification and trademark are exclusive to General Motors, LLC.
Benefits of Petro-Canada Motor Oils
- Exceed major carmakers’ performance requirements and the latest ILSAC GF-5 and API SN specifications
- Fully back-serviceable where ILSAC GF-4 or API SM engine oils are recommended
- Offer enhanced engine protection for cleaner running engines in all driving conditions
- Deliver better, smoother engines starts – year-round
- Reduce oil consumption through less evaporation
- Provide outstanding protection against wear, rust and corrosion