When your work takes you into an environment that’s at risk, ENVIRON™ is the hydraulic fluid you want to take with you. Petro-Canada’s ENVIRON line of inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils is free of heavy metals, non-toxic, inherently biodegradable and recyclable.
Its exceptional oxidation stability means longer oil life compared to competitive vegetable oil based products and conventional hydraulic fluids. This translates into fewer change-outs and less sludge and varnish deposits.
There’s an ENVIRON product that’s right for your needs:
|ENVIRON AW||ENVIRON MV|
|MSDS TDS||MSDS TDS|
|Monograde inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils for use in equipment working in environmentally sensitive areas.
||Inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils for year-round use in equipment operating in wide temperature ranges, particularly in environmentally sensitive areas.
- ENVRION hydraulic oil protects your equipment and the environment
- Provides a cleaner, safer and more pleasant working environment, and helps eliminate the potential problems associated with conventional hydraulic fluids
- The advanced anti-wear, non-metal based chemistry behind ENVIRON helps keep metal content out of ground water and waste water streams
- ENVIRON can be recycled and reclaimed, unlike vegetable oil-based products, which have to be incinerated or land-farmed
- Designed to exceed the performance requirements of conventional anti-wear hydraulic fluids, thus delaying degradation
- Minimizes sludge and varnish deposits to ensure smooth, reliable operation of hydraulic valves and actuators
- Free of heavy metals, non-toxic, inherently biodegradable and recyclable
- Provides exceptional anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection, as well as outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
- Extended oil change intervals
The ENVIRON Difference
- ENVIRON hydraulic fluids protect your hydraulic components, especially in environmentally sensitive or protected areas
- ENVIRON delivers longer-lasting performance compared to competitive vegetable oil-based and conventional hydraulic fluids
- ENVIRON extends the operating equipment life and oil drain intervals with exceptional corrosion, rust, anti-wear protection, water separability, hydrolytic stability, air release performance and resistance to foaming
- ENVIRON MV lets you consolidate hydraulic fluid inventory with year-round use under wide temperature extremes